Page 21 of 27
Name: Mr. Martin Miano
- Ph.D in Educational Leadership Mt Kenya University, Ongoing
- M.Ed Educational Administration and Planning, University of Nairobi, 2002
- B.Ed Double mathematics, Kenyatta University, 1986.
Educational leadership and practice
- Martin Miano, Christine Waweru, and Dr Ruth Thinguri Cost Reduction Strategies for Access and Retention Boost in Secondary Education in Mathira west Sub-county, Nyeri county, Kenya. iiiste. org . journal of education and practice, 2014. Vol 5 No 10
- Martin Miano, Lucas Macharia and Ireri Daniel Mwangi.
Optimization of Yields and Yield Components of Sweet Potatoes ( Ipomea Batatas (L.) Lam) Using Organic Manure and Phosphate Fertilizer.
Asian Journal of Probability and Statistics. 5 (4): 1-13, 2019; Article number . AJPAS.52038. ISSN: 2582-0230.